Create a New Email Address
- Login to http://i7mail.net/admin with your email address and password.
- Expand the Domains section by clicking the plus sign next to Domains.
- Expand the domain you want to add an address to, most users will only see one domain.
- Click on Accounts and the action pane of the screen will change to a list of all accounts.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and click the Add link.
- Fill in the form and click the Save button (an explanation of the fields is below).
Form Field Explanation
Address: Email address.
Password: Password that will be used to login to the email account.
Maximum size (MB): The maximum size of the email account's mailbox in megabytes. When the user reaches this limit, they will no longer be able to receive email.
Active: Uncheck this box to create the account but keep it disabled so that it may not be used to send or receive email (This is useful if you do not want a particular email address to be used).
Administration level: User is default and allows the email address owner to login to the Admin site to reset their password, set away messages or forwarding. Setting this option to Domain will allow the email address owner to login to the Admin site and manage the entire domain.