Personal Settings are options and settings which pertain to i7MAIL and your email account.
The settings available to you from Personal Settings are:
- Preferences - Visual settings such as Language, Time Zone, Date Formattings, and HTML formatting.
- Folders - Create, manage and delete email folders.
- Identities - Create, manage and delete email identities.
- Password - Change your password.
- Language - Set your default language. Note: This does not translate emails from one language to another.
- Time Zone - Set your default time zone. This is necessary to show you the correct date and time a message was received.
- Daylight Savings - Turn daylight savings on or off.
- Rows per page - Select how many rows of messages should be visible in the message list.
- Pretty Dates - When turned on, dates are shown in an easy to ready format (e.g., Today 12:08 or Wed 15:20).
- Display HTML - When turned on, messages containing HTML will display in HTML.
- Compose HTML messages - When turned on, the HTML editor will be the default message composition editor.
- Show preview pane - When turned on, a preview pane will be visible under the message list.
- Automatically save draft - Set the interval at which you want drafts to be saved.
The Inbox, Drafts, Sent Items, Junk E-mail and Deleted Items folders are created by the system and therefore cannot be deleted or edited. To create a new folder, type a name for it in the Folder name: box at the bottom of the page and click create. To edit a folder, click the Edit icon to the right of the folder name in the folder list.
Identities are settings grouped together under a single name. For instance, if you have 2 email aliases, sales and support; you would create an identity for each alias thus providing you with separate signatures, reply-to addresses and other information. When you write an email and wish to have it sent from an identity other than your default, you would select the identity desired and that identities settings would apply to the message.
Allows you to change your password for your email account.