Make posting jobs on your website easy! Your HR staff can add new job openings quickly and applicants can submit resumes in a snap.
The Job Board for mojoPortal makes posting jobs on your website easy and cost-effective. Your HR staff can add new job openings quickly and applicants can submit resumes in a snap. There's no need to pay a Job Posting Service when you can post the jobs and collect applications all on your own site.
Want to Try it Out?
Features At a Glance
- Easy posting via your current mojoPortal website
- SEO Friendly URLs for job postings
- Online application process which includes:
- Resume Upload
- Cover Letter Upload
- Email notifications of submitted applications
- Pre-fill application form for logged-in users.
- Easy application management
- Job Posting RSS Feed to use on your company's LinkedIn profile
- Automatic Job Closing on specified date
- Job Categories
- Display a message when there are no "Open Jobs."
- Easy skinning
- Full integration with mojoPortal including module security.
Highly customizable email messages.
- Easy sharing of jobs via LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Customizable job posting and application fields
- Interview Scheduling and Notes
A web site running the free open source mojoPortal software (version 126.96.36.199 or higher), .NET4, using MS SQL 2005/2008/SqlAzure or SQL CE for the database. You should get your site working before you buy the Job Board. For information on setting up a mojoPortal site, see mojoPortal Installation.
Pricing & Licensing